Video covers everything you need to know about child themes for your wordpress website in 2016 such as:
– How to make a child theme for the default Twenty Sixteen WordPress theme
– The original (old) method of making a child theme 2:48
– The new method WordPress now recommends 13:20 (both methods are really easy if you watch the video. You should watch old method, then new because they build on eachother)
– How and where to add CSS to your child theme
– How to add functions.php to your child theme
– How to add files like footer.php and customize theme in your child theme
Longer video but generally the idea is that you won’t learn this much on wordpress child themes in as little time anywhere else. Enjoy!
From WordPress: A child theme is a theme that inherits the functionality and styling of another theme, called the parent theme. Child themes are the recommended way of modifying an existing theme.
Learn more https://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes Video Rating: / 5
In this video, Tim Levy shows you how to download WordPress themes from Themeforest and install purchased premium themes like the famous AVADA theme from ThemeForest. This is a tutorial video that shows you step by step guide in uploading purchased themes from ThemeForest like AVADA using a zip file. Tim also made another video tutorial in purchasing themes in ThemeForest which you can watch using the below link:
BOOKS ON AMAZON
Tim has written a variety of books on clarity, strategy and mindset with a particular focus on technology and content.
– The Google Gamble – http://www.timlevy.net/google
– The Entrepreneurial Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/handbook
– The Fast Book Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/fastbook
– Creativity and Innovation – http://www.timlevy.net/creativity
– The Awakener’s Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/awake
Tim Levy is an author, speaker, consultant and coach working with CEOs and entrepreneurs on clarity, strategy and mindset. He routinely speaks for leading organizations like Vistage International, CEOSpace International and Secret Knock. His clients consistently report transformational shifts and rapid growth in their business and personal lives.