Free WordPress themes: How to FREE download WordPress Premium Themes & Plugins
Free download wordpress theme and plugins all premium themes and plugin 100% free, also latest premium wordpress themes and wordpress
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and Never miss a new video!
Learn how to make a WordPress website in 2017. This is my best tutorial so far. In this tutorial I will show you step by step how to create a beautiful, stunning and functional WordPress website. You will be amazing by the possibilities of this theme. I make use of the Enfold theme, the best WordPress theme in my opinion.
As a webdesigner I come accross a lot of clients who have certain wishes. Sometimes they have their own theme already in mind. Almost every time I convince them that it is also possible with the Enfold theme. I know that theme the best and it works like charm! With WordPress and the Enfold theme you can make outstanding websites! And I will show you everything I know about this theme in this tutorial! Goodluck with making a great website!
Get a Domain name and Webhosting: http://hostgatordc.com/
Enfold Theme: http://wp-king.com/enfold-theme/
Use Coupon Code WordPressKing for the first month for $ 0,01
Use Coupon Code WordPressKing25 to get at least 25% on the entire plan
Download the images I use in this tutorial: http://wp-king.com/wp-content/uploads/Enfold2017.zip
Enfold Theme Example Pages: http://www.kriesi.at/themes/enfold-overview/
Tutorial website: http://enfold2017.com
Overview of the WordPress tutorial:
06:38 Get a Domain and Webhosting
11:08 Install WordPress
13:14 Clean up/organize the backend of your website
18:55 Create the pages that you want to have on your website
20:58 Create and assign your menu
24:24 Get the WordPress Enfold Theme
29:13 Install the Enfold Theme
31:20 Configure WordPress Settings
Configure the Enfold Theme:
33:55 Theme Options (choose homepage, upload logo and favicon)
36:03 General Layout
37:47 General Styling
43:07 Advanced Styling
56:17 The Contact page
56:34 Basics of alinea’s, rules and headers
57:07 Introduction to the (amazing) Advanced Layout Editor
58:08 Install and place Contact Form 7 and add a sidebar
1:00:25 Introduction to the color section
1:01:52 Add Create a sidebar and assign it to a page
1:02:13 Add a text widget
1:07:42 Add a Facebook Likebox
1:08:53 The Blog page
1:09:03 Create your first blogpost with the Advanced Layout Editor
1:14:31 Import Layout Elements in your blogost
1:18:31 Insert and adjust images in your text block
1:23:35 Take your blogpost to the next level with a transparant header, image in the header, video in the header, text over the video. A lot of cool stuff! 🙂
1:33:29 Adjust the transparency of your transparent header background.
1:38:06 Change the post time of your blogost (or schedule it)
Edit the Blog page layout
This walkthrough will show you how to download and install a MyThemeShop (https://mythemeshop.com) theme properly. For any further assistance, please head over to our Support forum: http://community.mythemeshop.com
In this video you will find a collection of some of the best top free wordpress themes & templates. All of the free themes are responsive and provide a ton of functionality. However if you need more advanced features you should consider getting a premium theme.
1. You Need a Domain Name & Hosting
– You can find tutorials on this channel on how to get a name and web hosting.
2. Then You Have To Install WordPress. More tutorials are available on this channel. There are two ways you can install wordpress:
First – Using One Click QuickInstall *Beginners to WordPress*
Second – Manually Installing by Hand *Advanced Users*
3. Install a Theme & Import Demo Content if Available
– You can install wordpress themes by going to: Appearance – Themes – Add New
4. Create your Website, Blog or Store
– If your theme has demo content, you can import it to make your site look like the demo.
– After that you can modify the demo content with your content – this is the fastest way of making a website
FREE WORDPRESS THEMES / TEMPLATES
Most themes can be upgraded to a premium version – Affiliate Links Included – for more advanced features.
1. Parallax One http://themeisle.com/themes/parallax-one/?ref=6708
2. Sydney http://athemes.com/theme/sydney/
3. Zerif Lite http://justfreethemes.com/zerif-lite-free-wordpress-theme/
4. ShopIsle http://themeisle.com/themes/shop-isle/?ref=6708
5. ColorMag http://themegrill.com/themes/colormag/
6. AccessPress https://accesspressthemes.com/wordpress-themes/accesspress-parallax/
7. Oblique http://justfreethemes.com/oblique/
8. Astrid http://athemes.com/theme/astrid/
9. Spacious http://themegrill.com/themes/spacious/
10. Llorix One https://wordpress.org/themes/llorix-one-lite/
11. RokoPhoto Lite http://themeisle.com/themes/rokophoto-lite/?ref=6708
12. Amadeus http://themeisle.com/themes/amadeus/?ref=6708
13. Point https://mythemeshop.com/themes/point/
14. IsleMag http://themeisle.com/themes/islemag/?ref=6708
15. Virtue http://justfreethemes.com/virtue-responsive-wordpress-theme/
BEST PREMIUM WORDPRESS THEMES – Affiliate Links
If you need more help creating your website, please visit WebsitesDiy.org or go to playlists under this channel to watch free video tutorials.
Wix vs WordPress Comparison for Newbies: https://youtu.be/VwHZRUki_2o
Aurea Carmina by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Artist: http://incompetech.com/ Video Rating: / 5
Video covers everything you need to know about child themes for your wordpress website in 2016 such as:
– How to make a child theme for the default Twenty Sixteen WordPress theme
– The original (old) method of making a child theme 2:48
– The new method WordPress now recommends 13:20 (both methods are really easy if you watch the video. You should watch old method, then new because they build on eachother)
– How and where to add CSS to your child theme
– How to add functions.php to your child theme
– How to add files like footer.php and customize theme in your child theme
Longer video but generally the idea is that you won’t learn this much on wordpress child themes in as little time anywhere else. Enjoy!
From WordPress: A child theme is a theme that inherits the functionality and styling of another theme, called the parent theme. Child themes are the recommended way of modifying an existing theme.
Learn more https://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes Video Rating: / 5
In this video, Tim Levy shows you how to download WordPress themes from Themeforest and install purchased premium themes like the famous AVADA theme from ThemeForest. This is a tutorial video that shows you step by step guide in uploading purchased themes from ThemeForest like AVADA using a zip file. Tim also made another video tutorial in purchasing themes in ThemeForest which you can watch using the below link:
BOOKS ON AMAZON
Tim has written a variety of books on clarity, strategy and mindset with a particular focus on technology and content.
– The Google Gamble – http://www.timlevy.net/google
– The Entrepreneurial Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/handbook
– The Fast Book Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/fastbook
– Creativity and Innovation – http://www.timlevy.net/creativity
– The Awakener’s Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/awake
Tim Levy is an author, speaker, consultant and coach working with CEOs and entrepreneurs on clarity, strategy and mindset. He routinely speaks for leading organizations like Vistage International, CEOSpace International and Secret Knock. His clients consistently report transformational shifts and rapid growth in their business and personal lives.
This video is on How to Install a WordPress Theme in the new year 2016. In addition to this after looking at my last video I realized people were having issues with adding a new theme so I’m presenting 1 possible solution that may help… Hope it helps!
Here is the link the WordPress forum with multiple solutions: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sudden-you-do-not-have-sufficient-permissions-to-access-this-page-error
Sign Up for HostGator Affordable Webhosting Service: http://partners.hostgator.com/c/223189/177309/3094
Also be sure to visit the official website ►
Be sure to Subscribe to Sacramento SEO and Web Development ►
This video is to help those who are not sure how to add a new wordpress theme in 2016. Also who are having trouble adding a new WordPress Theme to their website. It seems this is a problem that a lot of people are having, so I’ve created this video to help. Note this video contains 1 of many solutions. If you need assistance feel free to contact me anytime 🙂
Contact info: email@example.com
Wiki notes: ▼
WordPress users may install and switch between themes. Themes allow users to change the look and functionality of a WordPress website and they can be installed without altering the content or health of the site. Every WordPress website requires at least one theme to be present and every theme should be designed using WordPress standards with structured PHP, valid HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). Themes may be directly installed using the WordPress “Appearance” administration tool in the dashboard or theme folders may be uploaded via FTP. The PHP, HTML (HyperText Markup Language) and CSS code found in themes can be added to or edited for providing advanced features. WordPress themes are in general classified into two categories, free themes and premium themes. All the free themes are listed in the WordPress theme directory and premium themes should be purchased from marketplaces and individual WordPress developers. WordPress users may also create and develop their own custom themes if they have the knowledge and skill to do so. If WordPress users do not have themes development knowledge then they may download and use free WordPress themes from wordpress.org.
What You Can Use WordPress For: ▼
WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins and widgets and themes, WordPress is limited only by your imagination. (And tech chops.)
WordPress 101: How to Install a WordPress Theme 2015!! ►
Be sure to follow me on Twitter! ► https://twitter.com/SacSEOandWebdev
Be sure to LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK! ►https://www.facebook.com/sacseoandwebdevelopment
Be sure to add me on Linkedin! ►https://www.linkedin.com/pub/lamere-carter/64/449/102
Be sure to Follow me on Pinterest! ►https://www.pinterest.com/sacseoanddev/